I always find myself helping with my kiddos parties at school. Im always searching for the best crafts that will make the least amount of mess. Crafts can be a little overwhelming and messy, but I have complied a list of great Valentine crafts for Preschool Kids. Valentine’s Day is all about love and I love showing love to my little love bugs. These ideas are easy to follow and your little one’s are sure to love them as well.
The Big List of Valentine Crafts for Preschool
Whenever I think of kid crafts I think of a big mess. These crafts are easy and simple, and your little one will love showing them off. I hope these Valentine crafts bring a little Valentine love into your home.
Easy Valentine Crafts
- Owl Picture Frame Magnet– This fun craft kit is perfect Valentine gift to give to mom so she can hang it on the refrigerator. I love this kit because you can put a picture of them in the middle as well.
- Magic Color Scratch Heart– These are a favorite of my kids and it’s a great quiet activity for kids. This activity has no glueing needed. Just scratching off color with the wooden stick.
- Valentine Cookie Foam Magnet Kit– Craft kits are one of my favorite crafts for school parties. These cute heart shaped “cookie” are a perfect craft for little ones. No cutting or glueing needed.
- Love Heart Tree Kits– These cute little 3-D trees are easy for little ones to make.
- Valentine’s Day Ladybug Clothespin Craft Kit– This cute ladybug craft comes with all the supplies needed.
DIY Valentine Crafts
- Heart Shaped Stamping by Danya Banya. This adorable craft uses toilet paper rolls folded in half and taped to make a heart stencil. What a fun way to create a masterpiece. Check out all the information about this fun craft by visiting the link for Danya Banya listed above.
- Easy Valentine Paper Necklace by Paper and Glue. This super cute craft is simple and easy for preschoolers to follow. All you need is fun straws and necklace cord or string. Find all the instructions for this fun crafts on the link for Paper and Glue listed above.
- Paper Valentine Crowns by Sunshine and Hurricanes. These cute crowns are perfect for boys or girls at their preschool Valentine party. Find all the instructions to these crowns on the link listed above for Sunshine and Hurricanes.
- Valentine Love Bugs by Craftulate. These little bugs are so cute and take just a few supplies to assemble. The kids can use their imagination and create their own special love bug for Valentine’s Day. Find all the instructions to Valentine Love Bugs on the link listed above for Craftulate.
- Marbled Valentines Play dough by Fireflies and Mudpies– Everyone loves play dough. This play dough is full of fun colors and will keep the kiddos busy while they are making fun creatures and shapes. Find all the instructions to make play dough on the link listed above for Fireflies and Mudpies.
If you are looking for school crafts and games for school aged kids, you can find ideas in this Valentine’s Day Games and Crafts for School Parties. You will find easy and quick ideas for school parties.
If you have any great ideas for Valentine crafts for kids, please comment below, I love to hear from my readers.