There’s nothing like a hand made gift from you little one for Mother’s Day. They are such special gifts and mean so much to me. I also love the look on Grandma’s face when she receives these special gifts. This list contains the BEST Mother’s Day Crafts for Preschool aged kids. These crafts are easy for your preschoolers to follow. Happy crafting!!
The BEST Mother’s Day Crafts for Preschool Aged Kids
These crafts are super easy, stress free, and quick to make. So take an afternoon and craft away an adorable craft with your kids to bring a smile to Grandmas face.
- Home is Where My Mom is Sign– This cute craft kit is perfect for smaller kids because it requires no cutting or glueing. These cute ornaments can be hung on a door or somewhere in the house.
- Mother’s Day Hand Keepsake Craft Kit– This fun craft is perfect to bring a smile to mom or grandmas face. There is a spot for a photo to be included before you give it.
- Mom Picture Magnet Craft Kit– This adorable photo frame is easy and mess free for preschoolers to make. Mom can display this every year and see how much her kids have grown.
- Colorations Wooden Flower Pot Frames– These cute flower picture holders requires a little painting but are a cute personalized gift for mom or grandma.
- Mom & Me Memory Foam Book– Preschoolers can draw pictures about their moms or grandams in this book. The best thing about this book is it will last through the years and it’s small enough to keep in a box.
- Baker Ross Heart Scratch Art Magnets– These scratch art heart are one of my kids favorite art & craft projects to do. Your kids can personalize these any way they like.
- Mother’s Day Handprint Craft by Fun Hand Print Art- This cute craft is perfect for preschoolers because it is simple yet heart felt. Find all the instructions on how to make this craft at funhandprintartblog.com.
- Hanging Handprint Flowers Mother’s Day Card by Little Family Fun- I love this craft for preschoolers because it shows how little their hands are. Find all the instructions for this craft at littlefamilyfun.com.
- Cupcake Liner Picture Flower by made with HAPPY- This craft is super fun and most supplies can be found at the dollar store. This craft is perfect for a table decoration. Find all the instructions on how to make these at madewithhappy.com.
- Tissue Paper Sunflowers by Hey, Let’s Make Stuff- These fun tissue paper sunflowers will brighten anyone’s day and look super cute on the table as a centerpiece. Find all the instruction on how to make these at heyletsmakestuff.com.
I really hope you have found something for you and your preschooler to make for Mother’s Day. These crafts are super easy and will be great gifts for whoever it is to receive them. We love crafting and this list is definitely some of our favorites.
If you have any additional craft ideas please comment below, I love to hear from my readers.
Leave a Comment