We love crafting at our house especially when it involves holiday crafts. This list contains the BEST 4th of July Crafts for Preschoolers. These crafts are easy to make and mess free. So take a hot afternoon, come inside and craft the afternoon away with your kids.
The BEST 4th of July Crafts for Preschoolers
These crafts are mess free and EASY to follow. Your kids will love to learn all our country while they create a beautiful masterpiece. A big thing to remember are that kids are their own artists and love to create things.
This list of crafts are perfect for preschool aged kids to follow. Most of these crafts have all the supplies needed to complete the project. None of these crafts require no glueing and very little assembly. I have also included some painting projects, because painting things is one of my kids favorite things to do.
- July 4th Patriotic Owl and Turtle– This is such a cute craft for preschoolers, not only is it easy but fun as well.
- Fun Express, Patriotic Wood Necklace Craft- These necklaces are a fun craft to make and wear on the 4th of July.
- Patriotic Photo Frame Magnet Foam Craft Kit– This is a quick and easy craft to make with your kids. You can bring this frame out every year and see how much the kids have changed.
- Fun Flying Glider Aircraft Toy– I love this fun airplane craft. These are a fun toy to make and have airplane races with.
- Fun Express, Cyo Patriotic Pinwheels– These fun pinwheels are fun to color and place outside.
- Emoji Patriotic Craft Kit– Who doesn’t love emoji’s. This craft puts a fun twist of the 4th of July.
- Patriotic 4th of July Theme Sticker Books– These sticker books are perfect for a quiet activity in the car or at church.
- Fun Express- 4th of July Magic Scratch Ornaments– I love scratch off color crafts. These are perfect for the car, church, or a quiet activity.
- Fun Express, Patriotic Foam Glasses– Your kids can build these glasses and wear them around on for their parties or to a parade.
- Fun Express- Foam Patriotic Cool Treats– I love these cute little popsicle foam crafts.
- 3D Wood Stars– My kids love painting. These are fun simple stars to paint and place around your house for decorations.
I love fun express craft kits because everything you need is included.
I hope this helps pass the time on those hot summer afternoons. We love crating together as a family. Like I said, I love these crafts because they are mess free and super easy to make.
If you have any craft ideas for preschoolers comment below, I love to hear from my readers.