Stockings is one of my favorite things to shop for during the holidays. I’m sure you are wondering…what can I possibly get for my baby boy that he will enjoy. I searched high and low, talked to other moms and compiled this list for you. Your little one is sure to love these ideas even if it is just to put into their mouths.
One of my favorite things to do when looking for stocking stuffers is search the dollar section at target. I love walking through and getting ideas. I look forward to stuffing stockings every year. I love to see my families faces as they open them on Christmas morning.
Stocking Stuffers for Baby Boys
- Munchkin Float and Play Bubble Bath Toys– Make bath time a little more fun with these floatable bath toys. My kids love baths.
- Aigemi Toddler Baby Boys Beanie- Keep your little one warm while looking adorable in this cozy beanie.
- Bandana Drool Bib– I love these bibs. They look cute on and catch all that drool from a teething baby.
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Teether– I love this teething toy.
- Foam Sports Ball Toys– Start your little guy off early on his love for sports. My little guy loves everything to do with basketballs, footballs, and soccer balls.
- BABY Stache Teether– You’re sure to get a lot of compliments when your little guy is using this.
- Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Puppy’s Remote– If your little guy is anything like mine, he loves the remote. This is a great toy for them to play with so they don’t ruin your remote.
- Indestructibles: Jingle Baby by Kate Merritt- This is a fun story to read to your little one about all things Christmas.
- Baby Night Light and Shusher Sound Machine– My kids still use their sound machines. This one is shaped like an owl and would look great in their nursery.
- 22 Vehicles Toy Play Set– Keep your little one busy for hours as they zoom around the house with these vehicles.
- Gum Brusher– As your little one starts to teeth… these are perfect to sooth those gums.
- Frozen Fruit Teether– I love these for my kids. You place frozen fruit inside and the baby sucks on it. It’s perfect to learn to like different flavors and help those sore gums at the same time.
- Plush Animal Finger Puppet Set– Keep your little one entertained in the car or on the airplane with these fun finger puppets. This is one of my kids go to toys in the car.
- Dinosaur Bath Toys– These cute little dinosaurs will help make bath time a little more fun.
- Baby Rattle by Homi Baby– Babies love making noise. This rattle is wooden and makes a pretty sound.
- Nester Owl Beanie Boo– My kids absolutely love beanie boos. This might end up in their mouths but its so soft and cuddly.
- Baby Socks Gift Set– I love the sayings on these socks.
- Mustache Pacifier– Just imagine how cute your little one is going to look while sucking on this binky.
I hope you find a few things on this list. I have linked everything in here for ease of shopping. It definitely seems like the stores get busier and busier every year.
If you have any more great suggestions, please comment below. I love to hear from my readers.