These LOADED Greek Chicken Wraps are crazy delicious and the perfect customizable dinner for the whole family or entertaining! The wraps are loaded with your choice of delicious Mediterranean foods like hummus, tzatiki, greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, chicken, olives, pepperoncinis, feta cheese and more. This is one dinner that is not only easy to make but that my whole family will devour fast!
Greek Chicken Wrap Recipe
Greek Chicken Wraps are a wonderful option for lunch or dinner. They can be easily made for one or two people or can serve a group with not much extra effort. The Greek Chicken Wraps can be customized to each person’s tastes easily when set up buffet style or can be made ahead and served when you are ready for lunch or dinner.
This recipe can be made with this skillet greek chicken recipe, this crockpot greek chicken recipe, rotisserie chicken, your personal favorite chicken recipe, or you can leave the chicken out completely as a vegetarian option.
If you aren’t familiar with Mediterranean food, I urge you to give these a try! We have had many a guest, adults and kids alike clean their plate and ask for more when these are served!
How to Make Greek Chicken Wraps
These wraps are super simple to make. I will go over the basic steps here along with some tips and tricks and then hop down to the bottom of this post to find the FULL recipe card.
This recipe is meant to be more of a guide than a strict recipe. You can use any extra ingredients that you want, or leave out any that you don’t care for. You can add more or less of any ingredient to your taste. Cooking is an art, so make it something you enjoy! When serving for a crowd I set out a selection of the ingredients below and allow my guests to fill their own wraps then wrap it up in foil at the end.
Greek Chicken Wraps Ingredients
- Lavash bread– This is a large flat rectangular Mediterranean bread you will often find in the bakery section at the super market. I really like the Josephs brand if you can find it! I think these wraps taste substantially better on the lavash bread than a standard tortilla style wrap. If you can’t find lavash, you can use a pita pocket or a tortilla style wrap.
- Greek style chicken – Use my easy skillet Greek Chicken or crockpot Greek Chicken
- Hummus– I use original or garlic usually
- Tzatziki – Use store bought or it is also super easy to make! Try my Homemade Tzatziki Sauce recipe!
- Falafel– This is a great adder but when I don’t have it on hand, I just skip it! It is still wonderful without it. You can buy Falafel frozen at Trader Joes!
- Lettuce– I use mixed greens but any will do!
- Tomato slices
- Cucumber slices
- Kalamata Olives
- Pepperoncini peppers– You can buy hot or mild depending on preference. These are also called banana peppers.
- Chili Sauce– If you like a little spice you can add some. I like the Gourmet Garden brand you will find in the produce section.
- Feta cheese– If you don’t care for feta, I recommend you leave cheese out rather than substitute.
Greek Chicken Wraps Instructions
Step 1: Spread a thin layer of hummus over the lavash bread. Then add a layer of tzatziki and chili sauce if desired.
Step 2: Add chicken, falafel (I smash them as I add them so they aren’t so bulky) and all the veggies and cheese you want.
Step 3: Roll the wrap up and then wrap the entire thing tightly in foil. To eat peel back the foil from the top and dig in. Enjoy!
More Greek Chicken Ideas
This recipe is one that I frequently use for extras of the Greek Chicken I have prepared earlier in the week. You can see more ideas on meals to make with greek chicken at the bottom of my Skillet Greek Chicken and Crockpot Greek Chicken posts.
I hope you get a chance to make these Loaded Greek Chicken Wraps for family or entertaining friends soon!
If you do get a chance to try it, I would love it if you let me know! You can leave me a comment below, or if you post a picture on Instagram, make sure to tag me @easyfamilyrecipes so that I can see what you are cooking up! It makes my day to see others enjoying the recipes that I share!
Oh and before you go!… If you need a regular rotation of recipe inspiration like me, make sure to sign up to get our emails! I send out my new favorites, the recipes my family has been devouring, and some of the best tried and true recipes. It is easy and free of course! You can click here to sign up.
Hungry for more family-friendly recipes? Sign up for my free recipe club to get new family-friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Find me sharing daily meal-time inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram.
LOADED Greek Chicken Wraps
- Spread a thin layer of hummus over the lavash bread. Add a thin layer of tzatziki on top. Add chili sauce to desired level of spice.
- Add meat and falafel in vertical lines onto the lavash.
- Top with veggies and cheese as desired.
- Roll from one side to the other tightly so the lines of toppings run vertically down the wrap. Then tightly wrap the entire thing in foil.
- To eat, peel the foil from the top and continue to peel as you eat. Enjoy!
- Lavash is a large flat rectangular Mediterranean bread you will often find in the bakery section at the super market. I really like the Joseph's brand if you can find it! I think these wraps taste substantially better on the lavash bread than a standard tortilla style wrap. If you can't find lavash, you can use a pita pocket or a tortilla style wrap.
- Hummus and Tzatziki can be found in the refrigerated section at most grocery stores. They can also be homemade very simply!
- If serving for a crowd I like to serve buffet style!
- Chicken can be left out as a vegetarian option.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)