When it comes to stockings for your Husband/Boyfriend I find it very challenging. Stockings are one of my favorite things to go through on Christmas morning. I always try to make them exciting and different each year. You can find your go to stocking stuffer list here. This list will include expensive to inexpensive items to cover all of your budget needs.
Stocking stuffers for the guy in your life
- Dressy Socks- My man always loves putting fun socks on. It’s a great way to add a little color or personality to their dress clothes. I will link a few of my favs here. Patterned Funky Colored Socks, Argyle Dress Socks, Stars and Stripes, Colored Stripes and Patterns Socks.
- Bacon Flavored Toothpicks– A great way to any man’s heart is bacon. This is a different little thing I found while looking around.
- Burt Bee’s Lip Balm– There’s nothing better than soft lips. I love that my man carries around lip balm, that way if I forget mine, I know he has some in his pocket.
- The Original Bear Paw Shredder Claw– These utensils are genius for shredding meat. I saw them used at a barbecue one day, and from then on I was sold. They are a must for your guy’s stocking.
- Cooling Towel– This is a great towel for those sweaty days at the gym or outside playing sports.
- Cliplight Pivot Working Light– For those that love to work outside or in the garage this tool will help those dark hard to see places.
- Digital Meat Thermometer- This was my husbands favorite gift in his stocking to date.
- Phillips Norelco Body Groomer– A great tool to keep your guy groomed and free from unwanted hair.
- Hydroflask– I love this water bottle because it keeps your water and ice cold all day, even in extreme temperatures.
- Cologne– Aqua Di Gio is one of my favorites and it seems to never get old.
- Victorinox Swiss Army Golf Tool– A great little pocket knife to take with you on the golf course to repair those divots.
- Golf Divot Tool– Small litte tool to store in your golf bag to repair divots and mark your ball on the golf course.
- Custom Leathercraft Handyman Flex Work Gloves– If your guy is like my Husband he could always use an extra set of work gloves.
- Headlamp Flashlight– Simple and easy to use, this one touch headlamp flashlight is good for many uses.
- Beard Comb and Brush Kit – Help your Guy nourish their beard while keeping it nicely combed.
- Harry’s Mens Razor with Blades– These are tried and true razors used by many.
- Gift Card’s- Who doesn’t love gift cards?? I always like grabbing a few different cards to the many places my Husband loves. Here’s a few I linked for you…… Amazon, Game Stop, Starbucks, Lowe’s, Cabela’s, Chipotle, Buffalo Wild Wings, AMC Theatres, Gap/Banana Republic.
- Cuff Links– LBFEEL Classic Cufflinks level design for the Manly Man in your life.
I hope this helps you as much as it did me. Stuffing stockings is truly my favorite thing to do. If you have any more ideas of great stocking stuffers feel free to comment below.
Leave a Comment