Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and my kids keep asking what they can make for me and their Grandma’s. I have found a list of the BEST Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids. These crafts are super easy, stress free, and quick to make. So take an afternoon and craft away an adorable craft with your kids to bring a smile to Grandmas face.
The BEST Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Flower Recipe or Picture Holder Craft Kit– This adorable craft is a perfect gift for the one’s you love. You can place a favorite recipe in the flower or a picture of grandma or mom with her kids.
- Made by Me Mix & Mold Your Own Stepping Stones– These stones are a fun craft to make to give to any mom on mothers day. You can make your own design and write fun messages on these fun stones for your garden.
- Garden Pot Craft Kit– I love these little pot and they are perfect for giving away. After you are done with the craft, fill the pot with any flower of your choice. It’s a personalized gift that keeps growing.
- Foam Mother’s Day Picture Frame Magnet– This fun quick and easy craft is an easy and adorable gift for moms and grandmas. Place a picture in the middle and the frame is ready. What a fun and memorable gift to give.
- Mom Beaded Key Chain Craft Kit– This cute keychain kit has everything included to make the perfect gift for moms. The best part is she can place the keychain on her keyring and keep it with her forever.
- Mom and Me Necklace Craft– This cute mom and daughter necklace duo is a fun craft to do in an afternoon. You could have matching necklaces to wear with your daughter.
- Baker Ross Heart Wooden Wind Chime Decoration Kits– These cute wind chimes can be personalized to give to those moms and grandmas we love. This is perfect to hang outside on the porch during the spring and summer months.
- Baker Ross Flower Tissue Paper Kits– These adorable flowers would look so cute to put in a vase after you have finished making them. The best part is they don’t die because they are made out of tissue paper.
- Baker Ross Mothers Day Cross Stitch Craft Bookmark– If your mom or grandma likes to read this is the prefect gift. Design your own personalized bookmark to give to your loved one.
- Felt Flower Bookmarks by Happiness is Homemade- These cute little bookmarks are perfect to give to your mom or grandma. These are made out of felt and will last a long time. Find all the instructions on how to make this adorable craft at happinessishomemade.net.
- Citrus Fizz Bath Bombs by Happiness is Homemade- If you or your mom like baths, this is the perfect DIY gift for her. With just a few simple ingredients these are easy to make. Find all the instructions on how to make these bath bombs at happinessishomemade.net.
- Pina Colada Sugar Scrub by Happiness is Homemade- I love a good sugar scrub and this one is perfect. The pineapple and coconut make it feel like you are on a tropical vacation in the shower. Find all the instructions on how to make it at happinessishomemade.net.
I hope you have found some inspiration in this list of Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids. We love crafting and this list is definitely some of our favorites.
If you have any additional craft ideas please comment below, I love to hear from my readers.