Finding the perfect stocking stuffer for your little ones can be challenging. I’ve compiled the ultimate list of stocking stuffers for school aged girls. These great stocking stuffers range from inexpensive and simple to a little more pricey.
One of my favorite things is stuffing stockings and watching everyone find fun unexpected treasures. I love searching for different and unique gifts to fill them with. I always try and search for little finds that my kids have never seen. Watching their faces light up as they empty out their stockings, makes all of the time searching for these gifts worth it. My husband is learning through the years that I also love to have my stocking filled with fun gifts.
The Ultimate List of Stocking Stuffers
- Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Rainbow Mini Notes. If you haven’t tried these now is the time. These are fun mini notes that your daughter can place around her room.
- Shrinky Dinks Minis Mermaid. My daughter loves to do shrink dinks. It’s a great craft to do on a rainy afternoon and it doesn’t leave a lot of mess to clean up.
- Alex Spa Hair Chalk Pens. Girls are always wanting to change their hair color. This is a great way to do it without ruining their hair. This fun chalk rinses out with one wash.
- Alex Spa Glow Sketch It Nail Pens. If your girl is anything like mine she loves to do her nails. They can use their creativity and produce a fun pattern on their nails.
- Jalousie Novelty Cupcake Lipgloss. These cute lipglosses are in fun girly containers and are perfect for their stocking.
- Knock Knock Jokes for Kids. My kids are always trying to come up with new knock knock jokes.
- Underwear. I know this not the most exciting gift but I always put underwear in their stockings.
- Fluffy Foam Slime. This slime is a great stocking stuffer and it’s a perfect item to take in the car to pass time.
- Holiday Smencils My daughter loves to draw. This fun set of pencils is scented.
- Super Cool LED Wheel Bike Lights. Keeps your kids safe when the sun goes down with these fun lights.
- Hatchimal Mini. These cute little hatchimals are a cute stocking stuffer and a fun little surprise is inside once it hatches.
- Earrings. These adorable earrings are so cute and perfect for any girl. There are 21 pairs in this set.
- Rose Gold Personalized Rose Bracelet For those girls who love to dress up this bracelet is perfect for them.
- All Natural Detangling Hair Brush. Brushing out those tangles can be a struggle but with this brush the struggle is gone.
- Girls Cute Cat Unicorn Emoji Ankle Socks. My daughter l loves fun socks and these are super cute.
- U.S. Toy Nylon Hair Braid Extensions. Add a flair to your girls ponytail with these adorable extensions.
- Girl’s Makeup Palette with Mirror. My daughter loves to play around with makeup, this cute little case fits perfect in her stocking. It washes off easy and has light colors.
- The Noodley’s Flashing LED Light Gloves. This gloves are a hit with my kids.
- Alex Toys Artist Studio Glitter Pens. Coloring and drawing is one of my girls favorite things to do. These pens are a fun to color with.
- Neliblu Glitter Rubber Bangle Bracelets. Add a little color to your girls outfit with these fun/comfortable bracelets.
- Snowflake Notepad with Pen. Every time we are at target or somewhere similar my little girl picks out a notepad. This cute holiday themed notepad fits great in her stocking.
- Bath Bombs Gift Set. My child is always stealing my bath bombs. I found this cute set for her stocking.
- Creativity for Kids Fashion Headbands Mini Craft Kit. This is a fun craft kit, and it’s a great way to spend some time together crafting.
- Sketchbook for Girls. I love looking through my daughters sketchbook. This is one of our favorite ones.
- Hair Ties Bulk (25 Pack). We love these hair ties and they don’t pull on the hair when you remove them.
- Cute Rainbow Unicorn Headphones/Earphones with Pink Carrying Case. For all those unicorn lovers these headphones are perfect.
- VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch. My kids keep talking about “smart watches” but they don’t really how expensive they are. This watch is a great price and has a lot of cool features.
- LEGO Watch. This fun watch is perfect for those that love everything Lego.
- Personalized Unicorn Necklace. My daughter loves everything unicorn and this necklace is perfect.
- Justice Gift Card. Gift cards are a fun way to let your daughter pick out what they like.
- Build A Bear Gift Card. I feel like no matter how old my daughter gets she still loves stuffed animals.
- Claire’s Gift Card. My daughter asks to go to Claires almost everyday. Gift cards are fun in that they can choose whatever they like.
I hope you find this list helpful in your shopping endeavors. Sometimes those last minute gifts are hard to find, hopefully this eases your stress.
If you have any awesome finds or ideas for stocking stuffers please comment below.