Searching for gift lists can be time consuming and frustrating. If you’re looking for the Ultimate Gift List for your 6 year old I have it right here. Gifts range from big and a little pricey to more affordable and small. This list should fit any of your little guys wants or needs.
This list of gifts are tried and true finds by friends, family, and myself and of course loved by our kids. I hope this eases your shopping headaches and you can of course just order them online and they will be delivered right to your door. I just love online shopping especially since the hustle and craziness in stores is picking up due to the approaching holidays.
Best Gift Ideas for a 6 year old Boy
LEGO’s and Building Sets
My little guy loves building things. I know LEGO’s can be a pain but I love how creative they can be when they’re building their sets. I also love the Magnetic Blocks, huge hit in our house and the kids never get tired of playing with them.
- Laser Pegs 6 in 1 Plane Building Set
- Building Blocks Dump Truck Robot Monster
- Magnetic Blocks
- Marble Run
- Building Bricks STEM toy
- LEGO City Volcano Explorers
- LEGO City Airport Cargo Plane
- LEGO Marvel Superheros Black Panther
- LEGO City Great Vehicles Ferry
- LEGO Ninjago Movie Master Falls
- LEGO City Firestation
- LEGO Starwars AT-ST Walker
I feel like around 6, boys especially start to really get into their gadgets. They seem to love building things that move electronically. My little guy loves anything that he can maneuver with a remote. Boys seems to get a thrill with things like that.
- Remote Control Building Kits
- RC Tank Building Bricks
- WolVol 10 Channel Remote Control Robot
- Ipad Mini
- Kindle Fire
- Walkie Talkies
- V-tech Kidizoom Camera
Cars & Trucks
There’s nothing I love more than to see my little man building the ultimate Hot Wheels tracks to see his cars race. It’s a bit of a pain because it takes up space but the giggles and cheers as his car wins or completes the track is worth it.
- Neo Tracks
- Hot Wheels Criss Cross Crash Set
- Hot Wheels Track Builder Set
- Hot Wheels Monster Jam Grave Digger
- Car Designer by ZOOB
- Bruder MAN Crane Truck
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider Racer
- WolVol Transport Car Carrier Truck
- Light Up Monster Truck Set
- WolVol Friction Powered Garbage Truck
- Road Tape
All Boy Play
It seems like when a bunch of little boys get together all they want to do is have a big nerf gun war. It drives me crazy when I find all the little bullets around but boys love these kind of things.
- Marvel Avengers Foam Disc Shooter
- Newisland Big League Blaster Gun
- N-Strike Blazin’ Bow
- Night Zone Hoops
- Nerf Nitro Longshot Smash
- Star Wars: Rogue One Nerf Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Precision Target Set
You never know what is truly going on in your little guy’s mind but it’s fun to see them dress up and use their imagination when playing. These are a few ideas to help spark their interest.
- Scientific Explorer Magic Science
- Super Hero Dress Up Costumes
- Boy’s Military Soldier Role Play
- Make Me A Pirate Play Set
- Pueri Kids Knight Set
- Light Saber
- Melissa & Doug Standing Art Easel
Little Boys crafts are definitely different than girls, but they can be just as fun. My little boy has the dinosaur dig lab and its one of his favorite things to do when he gets home from school.
- Made by Me Build & Paint Wooden Cars
- National Geographic Dinosaur Dig Kit
- Mega Crystal Growing Lab
- Real Insect Excavation Kit
- Melissa & Doug USA Map Floor Puzzle
- Fold N Fly Paper Airplanes
- Creativity for Kids Grow ‘n Glow Terrarium
- Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Color Reveal- Dinosaurs
I love anything that gets my kids outside. These are a few items my little boy loves to play with on a regular basis.
- Water Proof Binocular
- Web Swing
- Soccer Ball
- Light-up Air Power Soccer Disc
- N-Sports Vortex Football
- Razor Powerwing Scooter
- Ultra 4 Rockets
- Fly Bar Pogo Stick
- Roller Derby, Boys Roller Skate
- Toss and Catch Ball Set
I hope you find the Ultimate Gift List for 6 year old boys helpful. I really enjoy putting together these lists for the blog. I’m just an everyday mom of kids, and I love sharing some of our tried and true tested gifts. Hoping this list will ease your stress of searching for the perfect gift.
If you have any other gift ideas or comments please leave them below. I love to hear from all of you.