Father’s Day is quickly approaching and my kiddos are asking what they can make for Dad and their Grandpa’s. I have found the BEST Father’s Day Crafts for Preschool Aged Kids. These crafts are EASY to Follow and mostly mess free. So enjoy a rainy afternoon to make these fun crafts with you kiddos for Dad and Grandpa to cherish forever.
My kids love doing crafts, but every time they I always find myself cleaning up a big mess after. These crafts are mostly mess free and are very easy to do with preschool aged kids.
The BEST Father’s Day Crafts for Preschool Aged Kids
- Fun Tie Craft for Dad– This craft kit is perfect for kids of all ages. Kids can personalize each tie they make for their dad.
- Father’s Day Baseball Picture Frame– This fun picture frame will be perfect for dad’s office. My husband loves putting up things in his office that the kiddos have made over the years.
- Father’s Day Handprint Frame Craft– This craft is perfect gift for dad to bring a smile to his face. You child can have fun measuring how much their hand has grown throughout the years.
- Best Dad by Par Picture Frame– I love this picture frame because it is a very personalized gift for dad. Kids can make it their own by adding their favorite picture with dad.
- Baker Ross Father’s Day Greeting Cards– These fun cards can be colored anyway your little one wants to decorate them.
- Baker Ross Happy Father’s Day Message Cards– This craft kit include fun and unique cards for Dad. Kiddos can make the cards their own by writing personalized messages on them.
- Love You to Pieces Father’s Day Frame by Crafty Morning- This is one of my favorite crafts to make for Father’s Day. Kids can have a fun time putting different puzzles pieces on their frame. Find all the instructions on how to make this at www.craftymorning.com.
- I’m Hooked on Daddy by Glued to My Crafts- I love this picture for dad. It’s perfect to hang in his office at work or home. Find all the instructions on how to make this at www.gluedtomycraftsblog.com.
- Facts About Dad by The Girl Creative- I love doing these questionnaires with my kids every year for their dad. Their answers are so fun to read over the years. Find the printable questionnaire at www.thegirlcreative.com.
- Father’s Day Handprint Tree by A Girl and A Glue Gun- This is a quick and easy craft for kids. All you need is paper, printer and paint. Find all the instructions on how to make this at www.agirlandagluegun.com.
I hope you have found some inspiration in this list of Father’s Day Crafts for Preschool Aged Kids. We love crafting and this list is definitely some of our favorites.
If you have any additional craft ideas please comment below, I love to hear from my readers.