I LOVE opening stockings on Christmas morning. I always try to make stockings fun, different, and unexpected. So find a few stocking stuffers on this list you like and add them to your wants for Christmas. You never know… this could be the best stocking yet. This list of stocking stuffers for her will include expensive to inexpensive items to cover all of your budget needs.
Stocking Stuffers Ideas for Women
- Women’s Sweater Design Super Thick Comfy Socks– Imagine wearing these fluffy socks as you cuddle up to your loved ones on a stormy night.
- Get Twisted– I absolutely love these hair ties. They are so cute and add an extra flair to your hair.
- Mestige Eclipse Drop Earrings with Swarovski Crystals– This beautiful earrings will make you feel like a princess when you put them on.
- Savvy Infusion Water Bottles– This fabulous water bottle is great to spice up your water by infusing it with fruit.
- Knitted Wool Touch Screen Gloves– I love a cute pair of gloves, and the bonus of these gloves is you can still use your phone without even removing them.
- BEAKEY Makeup Brush Set– I love good brushes for may makeup. This set offers a brush for every need.
- Daily Antioxidant Toning Serum– You can fight the effects of aging and tone your skin at the same time. That’s a score in my book.
- Makeup Remover Wipes– I use these wipes everyday. I especially love using these wipes as soon as I finish at the gym. They are the best to have on hand.
- it Bye Bye Undereye Waterproof Concealer– I love this product. I use it everyday. Make your dark circles disappear when you use this product. No more tired eyes.
- Deep Cleansing Facial Brush– Every time I wash my face, I use this brush. This is great to clean out those pores and help your makeup look flawless next time you apply it.
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Kit, Nude– There’s nothing like a good shimmer to apply to your eyes to make them sparkle.
- Smokey Eye Kit by Maybelline– During the holidays dramatic makeup is a must. I love eyeshadow kits. They last all year long.
- Xtreme Lashes Eye Makeup Remover and Facial Cleanser– There’s nothing like a good facial cleanser to use after a long day. I also love that this product is safe for removing eye makeup as well.
- PopSocket– I love my pop socket and wonder what I ever did without it.
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Contour Makeup Palette– This contour set is perfect and provides all the colors needed.
- Maybelline Makeup Facestudio Master Strobing Stick– This is a fabulous highlighting stick. I love a good glow on the cheeks.
- Apple Watch– This one is a bit pricey but I love my Apple Watch and use it everyday. It is especially helpful at the gym and the perfect size to fit right into a stocking.
- Bath Bombs– There’s nothing more relaxing than laying in a bathtub and enjoying a little peace and quiet.
- Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File– You can give yourself a pedicure every week with this file. Enjoy smooth heels all year long.
- Lip Scrub, Berry Flavor– Keeps those lips soft and free from the harsh chapped lips of winter.
- Victoria’s Secret Perfume Rollerball Bombshell, Scandalous, and Tease 3 Piece Set– I love perfume and my husband knows every year that he can get some for my stocking. All three of these smells are my favorites.
- Rose Gold iPhone charger– If you’re like me your phone charger could use an update. I like this cord because it is a little longer and of course the color is pink.
Gift Card Stocking Stuffers for Mom
Gift cards are one of my favorite things to get in my stocking because I can go pick out what I want. I hope you find something that sparks your interest.
If you have any more great suggestions for Stocking Stuffers for Women please comment below. I’d love to hear your favorite things to give and receive in your stocking!